Broccoli Pan Fry Chicken is a very simple dish. If you cook at home in accordance with the steps provided by Chinese Food Recipes, it only takes 6 steps to complete it.
1. Red Pepper Diced
- 1 1. Red Pepper Diced
- 2 2. Chicken Breast Cut Slices
- 3 3. Broccoli is divided into small pieces, washed, boiled in the pot, add a few drops of oil, and put in broccoli for 2 minutes.
- 4 4. Add vegetable oil to the pot and stir fry in chicken breast
- 5 5. Chicken color discoloration, add garlic, saute, add broccoli
- 6 6. Add red pepper, stir well, add soy sauce, salt and chicken powder, stir fry evenly, Broccoli Pan-Fry is OK.
- 7 Materials Used
- 8 Broccoli Pan-Fry Chicken Recipe – Chinese Food Recipes
- 9 Broccoli Pan-Fry Chicken
2. Chicken Breast Cut Slices
3. Broccoli is divided into small pieces, washed, boiled in the pot, add a few drops of oil, and put in broccoli for 2 minutes.
4. Add vegetable oil to the pot and stir fry in chicken breast
5. Chicken color discoloration, add garlic, saute, add broccoli
6. Add red pepper, stir well, add soy sauce, salt and chicken powder, stir fry evenly, Broccoli Pan-Fry is OK.
The nutrients in broccoli are not only high in content but also very comprehensive, mainly including protein, carbohydrates, fats, minerals, vitamin C, and carotene. According to analysis, every 100 grams of fresh broccoli flower ball contains 3.5 grams – 4.5 grams of protein, which is 3 times that of cauliflower and 4 times that of tomato.
The mineral composition of broccoli is more comprehensive than other vegetables, and the contents of calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, zinc, and manganese are very rich, which is much higher than the cabbage flower which belongs to the cruciferous family.
|Red Pepper||Vegetable Oil|
|Garlic||Mushroom Soy Sauce|
Broccoli Pan-Fry Chicken Recipe – Chinese Food Recipes
Broccoli Pan-Fry Chicken
- Chinese Wok
- Fox Run Spatula
- Butcher Knife for Home Kitchen
- 200 g Chicken breast
- 200 g Broccoli
- 1 Red Pepper
- 3 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 Garlic
- 12 Mushroom Soy Sauce Appropriate amount
- 3 g Salt
- 1 tbsp Chicken Powder
- Red Pepper Diced
- Chicken Breast Cut Slices
- Broccoli is divided into small pieces, washed, boiled in the pot, add a few drops of oil, and put in broccoli for 2 minutes.
- Add vegetable oil to the pot and stir fry in chicken breast
- Chicken color discoloration, add garlic, saute, add broccoli
- Add red pepper, stir well, add soy sauce, salt, and chicken powder, stir fry evenly, Broccoli Pan-Fry is OK.
Broccoli has a lot of cooking methods. It is usually fried with broccoli and is nutritious and delicious. Today I use broccoli and chicken breasts, which are cheaper than pan-fry pork and fried beef. You can also try making it at home.
Ok, this is the Broccoli Pan Fry Chicken introduced today.
8 thoughts on “1 Easy Way to Broccoli Pan Fry Chicken”
Hello there, thanks for sharing this wonderful post. I have grown this habit of learning to prepare different meals and my husband have been enjoying it. I love the simple process involved in making this meal and very much available equipments needed. I really wish to try it out as soon as possible and I’ll love to see a video on its preparation as well. Can I get it on YouTube?
Oh, Dear Dane, I’m sorry.
I am not ready to shooting a video to upload to YouTube. But thank you for your proposal. When I am ready, I will.
This does seem to be a meal I’ll definitely love to try, it’s almost my anniversary with my girlfriend and I have been thinking out of the box to put up and nice meal, you have taken your time into explaining in depth how this is prepared and I appreciate that because I’m definitely going to put a stop to my search and surprise her with this dish.
Wow, it takes just a little effort to arrive at some really special meal I must admit. In recent times i have been happening to spend some time with my family and i have missed cooking for them. From what i have seen here, the process is quite simple and I’ll love to prepare it this weekend, this seem like a really delicious meal, I’ll love to find out on my own though. Thanks for sharing.
We really should spend a little more time with the family, and you have a good chance to cook the Broccoli Pan-Fry Chicken for your new family.
Beautiful looking dish!
I’m going to try and make this dish tomorrow night for dinner.
My wife loves Chinese food
Like you said, only a few steps and you make it look easy with the pictures I feel pretty confident this will come out well
If I wanted to add Something to it to make it spicy what would you recommend?
Are you sure you like spicy taste? If you don’t mind, you can try to add some millet peppers during cooking, which is very spicy.
Thanks for carefully taking your time to give a step by step guide on how ti prepare this delicious meal called Broccoli. There are different ways that this amazing food can he prepared and I think this is the best I have seen so far. I felt motivated to prepare it when I saw his easy it is and how carefully the guidelines have been arranged for easy understanding. Kudos to you.