Jump to RecipePrint Recipe
Flammulina with garlic Introduction
Flammulina velutipes can inhibit the increase of blood lipids, lower cholesterol, prevent and treat cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, and eat Flammulina velutipes has the functions of resisting fatigue, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, removing heavy metal salts and anti-tumor.
It is also a simple and quick appetizer. Many people like Flammulina. I like the smoothness of the entrance and the toughness of the chewing head. Friends who have bad teeth should love and hate it, because the mushroom is more than a tooth, haha. Although my teeth are very good, every time I eat it, I will stuff my teeth. Flammulina is a wayward dish.
- Steam Pot Set
- Induction Cooktop
- Non stick wok pan stainless steel
Chinese Food Recipes Flammulina Steps
Flammulina with garlic
- Non-Stick Wok Pan Stainless Steel
- Portable Induction Cooktop induction stove Countertop Burner
- 400 g Flammulina
- 1 one Red Pepper
- 1 one scallion
- 1 tbsp Big garlic
- Prepare ingredients
- Cut a section of the tail, Wash it clean, On the plate
- Red pepper and garlic head are chopped
- Heat the oil in a pot, simmer on a small fire, and sauté the red pepper.
- Placed on the mushroom.
- Leave oil in the pot, sauté the garlic at the end of the small fire, and place it on the pepper again.
- Put in the pot and steam for 6-8 minutes.
- Out of the pot, topped with steamed fish sauce and sprinkled with chopped green onion. That would be ok.