Honey chicken wings have always been my heart’s love, the tender taste of the mouth can not resist the delicious temptation, it looks very good and delicious, Honey chicken wings in Chinese food cuisine is very nutritious and healthy, it’s cooking method is also simple, I like to eat it one after another!
|Chicken Wings (10)||Garlic (25g)|
|Oyster Sauce (15g)||Soy Sauce (10g)|
|Honey (15g)||Salt (2g)|
|Cooking Wine (20g)||Sweet Paprika (3g)|
|Ground White Pepper (1g)||Warm Water (10g)|
Chinese Honey Chicken Wings Recipe
Healthy Honey Chicken Wings
- Chinese Wok
- Soak in chicken wings for 20 minutes to remove blood, rinse and drain.
- Cut 2~3 knives on the chicken wings for easy Infiltrate the taste.
- Add garlic, cooking wine, soy sauce, oyster sauce, honey, salt, sweet paprika, and white pepper to the bowl.
- Pour in hot water and mix well.
- Pour the chicken wings into the mixed sauce, mix well, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigeration in the refrigerator for one day.
- Marinated is ok chicken wings then use kitchen paper to absorb the moisture on the surface, when fried the chicken wings have color. Open the medium fire, pour a little cooking oil into the non-stick pan, and put the chicken wings after the oil is hot.
- Fry both sides of the chicken wings to golden brown.
- Add boiling water that is flush with the chicken wings and stir evenly.
- Cover the lid and simmer for 15 minutes in the middle fire.
- After 15 minutes, use big fire boil, until the pan no water.
1. Marinate the chicken wings for at least 1 hour. You can marinate it on the night before and put it in the refrigerator for a night so that the chicken wings taste better.
2. if your chicken wings are more, you can divide it several times, do not put all chicken wings in the pot.