Chinese Qixi Festival Cake Recipe, Today is August 6th, tomorrow is China’s Valentine’s Day, known as the QiXi Festival in China, in some parts of China to eat a kind of food, called Qiao cake.
Qixi Festival Cake
Today is August 6th, tomorrow is China’s Valentine’s Day, known as the QiXi Festival in China, in some parts of China to eat a kind of food, called Qiao cake, Chinese Pinyin is QIAO BING, a delicious Chinese food.
|Main Ingredients :
|Milk powder 15g
|Yeast powder :
|1 small spoon
How to make
1.Mix all ingredients well and knead into a dough
2. Knead the noodles with cling film and wake up at room temperature for one hour
3. Wake up the dough, take it out and knead it with your hands, and keep kneading
4. The longer the noodles are rubbed, the better the finished product is eaten and the whiter the color
5. Knead the dough and cut it down, the stomps, and the small dosage according to the size of the model.
6. Put the small noodles in the card and press with your fingers.
7. Finally, a row of small cakes is ready.
8. Cover dry cloth and wait 15 minutes.
9. The oven is 170 degrees preheated, ten minutes good.
1, the first fermentation of flour must be hard, not hard words, card mold is not good to make, too soft noodles stick up, do not come out, hair noodles when added milk powder and sugar, make cakes better to eat, like can also play an egg, but in the summer, hit the egg is not very good to save.
2, the traditional cake is put in a special large pot branded out, but i home pot to do cookies accidentally paste, so I used a clever method, oven to do easy to master the temperature and time, do not have to turn back and forth, save time and effort.
3, do a good cake must be natural to dry, completely cool to seal preservation if only for viewing, can be painted color, string into a string, hanging up natural air dry, my home once before, air dry, where put a year is not bad.